Normally, people prefer to take help from professional leather cleaner for removing paint on their leather jackets. But they should know that professional leather cleaners are expensive and they charge higher fees for providing their services. Here we will discuss simple instructions for those people who want to remove paint on their leather jackets at home. The main and important instructions are as follows:
- The most important instruction for removing paint from designer leather jacket for men is that person should wipe wet paint off the leather jacket by using the paper towel.
- The second step is that person should fill the small bucket with at least 2 cups of warm water. Afterwards, person should add dishwashing liquid and then mix with a whisk.
- The next step is that person should use the sponge for removing paint. Person should gently rub the paint by using the suds and then sponge in the circular motion.
- The last step is that person should wipe his leather jacket clean with the damp cloth and then allow it dry. It is advisable that person should add at least two drops of leather cleaner conditioner. In this way, he can easily remove paint from his designer leather jacket.
Now we would like to mention important steps for removing paint from designer leather jacket for men by rubbing alcohol. The main and important steps are as follows:
- The first step is that person should fill the small bowl with half cup of rubbing alcohol. Afterwards, person should saturate the cotton ball into the rubbing alcohol.
- The second step is that person should rub the paint by using the cotton in the circular motion. Person should use new cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. It is important that person should continue rubbing his leather jacket until the paint gets remove.
- The last step is that person should wipe the rubbing alcohol off his leather jacket. Afterwards, person should add at least two drops of leather cleaner conditioner for removing paint.
Finally, these are two important methods for removing paint from designer leather jacket for men. If person won’t be able to afford professional leather cleaner help then he should apply these methods for removing paint from his leather jackets. These two methods are very simple and easy for removing any type of paint from designer leather jackets. If you want to remove paint form your leather jacket, then you should not get worry and simply apply these steps.